Monday, July 26, 2010

Chatty Cathy

To All Eight of my Followers:

I apologize for my lack of blogginess the last few days.

Chatty Cathy has been keeping me quite busy. By Chatty Cathy, I mean JBeanie. She now 'talks' like a champion. For those of you who know me in real life (Hi Laura!), she totally gets that from me. I have the gift of gab.



I remember being in kindergarten, and I would talk so much the bus driver would get mad. She made me sit in the front of the bus next to this kid Daryl because he was super quiet but not once I got ahold of him.

Anyway, JBean likes to have nonsensical conversations with me. I feel kind of silly sometimes. Especially if we're out and about but I'm so glad she's becoming a real person.

But it def means less me time. I'm way okay with it though.

Other milestones recently attained are reaching for things -- like her rattle. She doesn't quite get the concept that if she's holding it, I can't wave it in her face.

She also tried to sit up on her own the other day. We'll call her half successful.

In other news, JBeanie has her two month shots tomorrow. Wish us luck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment